Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trail of Blades (Part4) Finishing Touches

I havent posted much recently as i have been busy with plenty of things, such as mid-terms as well as putting the finishing touches on my army before finals. So after getting batteries for my camera i took some pics of my Deathwing thus far. I still have a little more work to do on the bikers as well.
The Feast of Blades Finals should be fun as six players i know made it in to the tournament. Also another team Bicep-Deep Member made it in congrats to Chris Giebler
                                                  Just a shot of Ard Boyz 2010 T-shirts 
                                              Just a shot of my Deathwing command squad


                                                Just shots of my army for Feast of Blades, its
                                                         small but it gets the job done

No comments:

Post a Comment